A Simple 'Happy Heart' Card

A simple little card I've made using my new 'Happy Heart' Sentiments.

To make it, I cut around a printed sentiment so it was 1cm less in height & width than my card base, mounted it centrally to my card base, leaving a 1/2cm border at each edge and added some printed Washi Tape strips to the top and bottom edges. I finished it with a selection of small sequins & crystals and wrapped a length of Linen Twine around it as a closure.

I actually had a tiny pale pink heart-shaped crystal which I had wanted to add to it. I had just one left. But whilst I was putting the card together, it disappeared somewhere on my craft desk and I got fed up of looking for it. So I made my card without it. I think a little pop of pink would have just finished it off really nicely. But I like my card without it anyway.

I'm now off to buy some more crystals. Or maybe I should just tidy my craft desk : )



Card Credits
A6 Card Base: Cut from White Card printed with 'Mushroom Whisper' from 'Natural Neutrals
Patterned Papers for Washi Tape: 'Amelie'
Sentiment: 'Happy Heart' Sentiments
Linen Twine & a selection of Sequins & Crystals

1 comments on A Simple 'Happy Heart' Card