Pink Grapefruit

So if you haven't already seen them, these are my new paper designs which I added them to the Boutique earlier this week : )
I've called them 'Pink Grapefruit'. And they are a pretty set of 12 patterned paper designs of hand-painted watercolour florals, and patterns on watercolour-effect backgrounds. Softly-coloured, the papers are light & pretty & fresh and perfect for all your summer projects.

Here they are in more detail, and full colour : )



'Pink Grapefruit' Pattern Paper Pack

This set includes ...
- 12 patterned Paper Designs.
- They print as individual A4 papers, as shown below,
- Their retail price is £1.99.

These are the designs ...










If you'd like to take a closer look, you can find 'Pink Grapefruit' *here* in the Boutique.

And I hope you like them!



Card Credits
Card Bases: 135mm White Square Card Blanks
Patterned Papers: 'Pink Grapefruit Pattern Pack
Sentiment: 'Tiny {Heartfelt} Sentiments'
Natural Button Twine

2 comments on Pink Grapefruit

  1. Oh my goodness these are is stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have bought these papers Liz and I love them. Love the colours and gorgeous pattern.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete