Don't You Just LOVE Little Toy Soldiers?


Me too : )
They're charming and sweet and to me, are the epitome of the delights of a quintessentially old-fashioned Christmas. And I wanted some Christmas papers with Little Toy Soldiers on them.

So today, I've added two more Christmas goodies to the to the Christmas Boutique, one of which is a small set of patterned papers, called 'Nordic Joy', and it includes a paper with little toy soldiers on it. Along with other traditional Christmas icons.

The other is a matching set of sentiments, which I've called 'Nordic Christmas Sentiments'. And if you loved the Nordic Designs I included in last year's Christmas Collection ... well, both of these co-ordinate and build on those : )

I'll tell you about the papers first ...


'Nordic Joy' Christmas Paper Designs

This set includes ...
- 6 Nordic-style Christmas Paper Designs,
- on a washed-cream background,
- each with it's own feature, old-fashioned Christmas icon.
- They print as individual A4 papers, as shown below,
- Their retail price will be £1.99.

These are the paper designs which are included in the download. Each one full of lovely little details, the icons are Christmas Trees, Father Christmas, Toy Soldiers, Snowmen, little Rudolphs & Figgy Puddings ...



... and here's how they look in print.





And the co-ordinating Sentiments? They are ...

'Nordic Christmas Sentiments'

This set includes ...
- 6 single-line sentiments matching the texts on each of the 'Nordic Joy' Papers, printing in multiple on an A4 sheet - perfect for bulk-making Christmas cards!
- An additional 22 single-line, generic Christmas sentiments,and ...
- 6 home-style, old-fashioned ChristmasSentiments, in keeping with the old-fashioned styling of the 'Nordic Joy' Papers.
- The typeface is a vintage, cross-stitch-effect style,
- and they match the Nordic Christmas papers in The Colour Collection too!
- All are on a white background,
- ready for you to cut around or punch out.
- They will retail individually for £1.99.

These are the sentiments included in the download ...




You can find 'Nordic Joy' Papers' *here* in the Boutique.
And 'Nordic Christmas Sentiments' *here*.

And I hope you like them!



Card Credits
125mm White Card Blanks : The Range
Patterned Papers: 'Nordic Joy'
Sentiments: 'Nordic Christmas Sentiments'
Star Die: Papertrey Ink
Natural Button Twine, Small Sequins & Crystals

8 comments on Don't You Just LOVE Little Toy Soldiers?

  1. Love love love these. I know what I'll be doing this weekend! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so cute! Love the cards, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Liz .. .. these are just gorgeous.

    Love those papers very, very much .. .. and so many hearts. LOL!!!.

    My printer will be churning away later!

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Liz, these are absolutely gorgeous and a 'must have' for me. I love the toy soldiers and the sentiments are lush. Off now to order them! Love your designs - keep them coming! Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh! NO, I thought I had Xmas cards all sorted, but love these so much I HAVE to have them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these Liz!! They are such dainty designs and just perfect to wrap my small Christmas gifts and make Christmas gift boxes. Just what I have been looking for!!

    Enjoy a wonderful Christmas! x

    ReplyDelete