A Silver 'Snowy Days' Snowflake Card

A simple little snowflake card I made with my new 'Snowy Days' Sentiments.

It was simple to do ...

I used a ready-made 135mm Grey Card Base from Paperchase.
I printed my Pattern Paper and Sentiment straight onto white card. And if you've never done that before & layering your printing is a new technique to you, I did it like this ...


For this card, I cut around my sentiment to 125mm square.

I then tied a length of Kraft Button twine around it, mounted it centrally onto my Card Base, using dimensional foam pads, and added a selection of sequins and glitter for Christmassy twinkle & sparkle!






I think I'm liking grey & green.



Card Credits
Card Base: Grey Linear 135mm Folded Cards & Envelopes. From Paperchase.
Patterned Paper: 'Scandi-Chic Snowflakes' in 'Silver Cloud' with White. From The Colour Collection.
Sentiment: 'Snowy Days' Sentiments.
Glitter: Glamour Dust Glitter in 'Crystal' by DecoArt.
Kraft Button Twine, Small Sequins & Pearls.

3 comments on A Silver 'Snowy Days' Snowflake Card

  1. Tis `Gorgeous` Liz :) love the little added touch of the sequins :) Terrie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Liz, a really lovely idea

    ReplyDelete