Tiny {Tweet} Sentiments

I've been creating with my new 'Ombre' Papers ...
... my 'Sweet Tweet' little birdie Image Stamps & a new addition to the 'Tiny Sentiments' series - 'Tiny {Tweet} Sentiments' : )



'Tiny {Tweet} Sentiments'

The set includes
- 24 sentiments,
- in mixed-typeface style,
- printing as a single sheet of A4 with a white background. Ready for you to cut or punch out.
- It will retail for £1.49.

These are the sentiments ...





You can find Tiny {Tweet} Sentiments *here* in the Boutique.

And I hope you like them!



Card Credits
Card Bases: 'Ombre' from The Colour Collection in 'Irish Linen'
Image: 'Sweet Tweet' Image Stamps
Sentiment: 'Tiny {Tweet} Sentiments'
Kraft Twine, Small Pearls & Crystals

1 comments on Tiny {Tweet} Sentiments

  1. I am loving these papers ... as you can tell from my blog ... Love your sweet card too

    ReplyDelete