Tiny Celebration Sentiments

Hi everyone! I have a couple of things I want to do today.

The first, is to apologise for my lack of posts over the past few weeks. I'd like to be able to say it was just because the sun came out and I went out in it. And didn't it come out in fine style? Hasn't it been g-o-r-g-e-o-u-s? So hot! And although I did ... that wasn't the reason I haven't been here. Nope. I'm afraid I have a rather temperamental internet connection at the moment. And no-one seems to be able to find the cause of the problem and fix it. We've had men in cupboards, down a hole in the road, up trees and telegraph poles - you name it, we've had it. And is it fixed? I'm afraid not. Well, not entirely. I do now seem to be at a stage where I have a suitable connection for working sometimes. Which, I suppose, is better than nothing. Although to get there, the wires that should be inside my walls, are now outside of them, trailing all over. And a mess. But, it's better than nothing at the moment. As I write, we are waiting for yet another team of engineers to come and tweak everything again. Keep your fingers crossed for me please. The whole thing is very frustrating!

Anyway ...

Second, I want to show you something new I did finally manage to add to the Boutique this weekend. I actually have loads of new things to show you. I may not have been here ... but I have been busy creating & designing. I'm just hoping I manage to stay connected to the internet long enough for me to show them to you soon lol!

So, picking up from where we left off, with star papers, I'm going to start with these ... my new addition to the 'Tiny Sentiments' series - 'Tiny {Celebration} Sentiments'.

I'll tell you a little bit about them : )


'Tiny {Celebration} Sentiments'

The set includes
- 24 sentiments,
- in mixed-typeface style,
- printing as a single sheet of A4 with a white background. Ready for you to cut or punch out.
- It will retail for £1.49.

These are the sentiments ...


And this is how they look in print ...







If you'd like to take a closer look, you can find Tiny {Celebration} Sentiments *here* in the Boutique. They're £1.49.

And I hope you like them!



Card Credits
Card Bases: White A6 by Papermania
Corner Rounding Tool: WRMK Crop-A-Dile Corner Chomper
Sentiments: 'Tiny {Celebration} Sentiments'
Glitter Card: Papermania
Star Dies: Papertrey Ink
Corrugated Card

2 comments on Tiny Celebration Sentiments