Very Important News About Newsletters

For the past few years I have had 2 newsletters here at Pink Petticoat ...

- a 'New Product' newsletter, which you sign up for on the web site & which I send out every time I add something new to the Boutique, which looks like this ...



- & a Blog Newsletter, which you sign up for here on the blog. And which sends every blog post straight to your inbox for you, and which looks something like this ...



You may have signed up to receive either of those. Some of you, I know, wanted both, and signed up for both : )

As from today,  I am combining them. And my only Newsletter will now be the one I send from here, on the Blog.

Which means, if you want to stay up-to-date with everything at Pink Petticoat, you may need to change the way you do that.

If you currently subscribe to the Blog Newsletter, then you don't need to do anything. You will still receive all the news as you already do.

If you currently receive only the Web Site Newsletter, you will need to subscribe to the Blog Newsletter. And you can do that here : )

You will be asked to enter the email address to which you would like your Newsletters sent. You will be sent a confirmation email, with a link to confirm your subscription, to that address. Please click the link in that email to confirm your subscription. And you're done!

If you'd like to know a little more about the blog newsletter before you decide ... I usually post a little about once a week. If I've had a good creative patch I post a little more often, because I have more to share with you. But on average, it's about once a week. That's how often you can expect to hear from me.

I also have a couple of other ways for you to keep in touch too, if you prefer.
You can also

- follow The Pink Petticoat Blog if you have a Blog of your own,
- follow Pink Petticoat at The Lovely Studio on Pinterest,
- or follow Pink Petticoat by liking The Lovely Studio on Facebook *here*

I usually post all my news on those as well.

If you have any questions, please just ask.

***ETA Nov 2016 The links in this post have been updated to reflect Pink Petticoat being incorporated into The Lovely Studio. ***



3 comments on Very Important News About Newsletters

  1. Sign of the times, we all need to move with them! Just so thankful you are continuing with your great ideas, passion and wonderful papers and images

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for letting us know Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes of course I'll stay with you, I'd have to be mad not to because your papers, designs and inspiration are truly gorgeous. Thanks for the update. x

    ReplyDelete