Marshmallow Pattern Paper Pack

Tuesday evening. And a little earlier than I'd planned, but the the new Pattern Pack is in now the Boutique : )

I've called it 'Marshmallow' and it's a selection of patterned paper designs, in the softest shades of grey and the palest washed cream, with highlights in shades of pink.
And I'm so excited to tell you about it. I'm so pleased with it. I just absolutely love it and I think you will love it too!

So let me give you the details ...
Pattern Paper Pack ~ 'Marshmallow'

- There are 22 patterned paper designs,
- & 3 solid papers with a washed finish.
- It includes the zebra print in both A4 and A5 sizes.
- The designs print as individual A4 sheets,
- and it's retail price will be £2.99.

These are the colours from the Pink Petticoat mix 'n' match Colour Palette that the shades in 'Marshmallow' are based on. So for Colour Matching with your existing papers, any of these colours from The Colour Collection & Natural Neutrals will tone beautifully.



These are the designs included ...










And here are some pics of my cards & close-ups of the designs, to give you a better idea of how they actually print.
















You can find 'Marshmallow' *here* in the Boutique.

And I hope you like them!

Sandy Desaulniers, Kennie Laking & Carol Parfrement, who all commented on Facebook.
And Helen Anderson & Mandi, who commented on the blog.


If you could contact me by email please, your links are waiting here for you, ready to go!
Thanks for joining in everyone!



Card Credits
Card Bases: 125mm White Square Card Blanks
Patterned Papers: 'Marshmallow' Pattern Paper Pack
Sentiment: 'Simplest {Everyday} Sentiments'
Kraft Button Twine & Ivory Button Twine from The Ribbon Girl

10 comments on Marshmallow Pattern Paper Pack

  1. Congrats to all the winners.
    I'm off to buy my marshmallows - Scrummy! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's fab I love it all!!!! Congrats to the winners :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what beautiful papers!!! Cards are just adorable and many congratulations to the lucky winners! Ruby x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the winners - I'm off to buy my own now - they're too gorgeous to miss :0) Mo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh pretty, pretty! Love the soft colours and that French script paper looks divine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW, stunning, congrats winners and I must buy these!! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely LOVE it
    Thanks Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Liz they are absolutely beautiful and many congratulations to the winners xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, wow, wow! Another beautiful collection. I love what you do and I think I must have nearly everything you've ever produced!!! Thank you so much. Hugs xx

    Thought you might like to see what I did with Marshmallow - http://wicked-designs.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/three-little-maids.html

    ReplyDelete