Joyful Christmas Sentiments

If you haven't yet seen them, these are the latest of this year's new Christmas goodies to be added to the Boutique :) I added them at the end of last week, they're called 'Joyful' Christmas Sentiments and they're a new selection of sentiments for Christmas.

I'll tell you a little bit about them ...




'Joyful' Christmas Sentiments
A set of 21 Christmas sentiments, in a lovely curly typeface.

This set includes ...
- 21 different sentiments for cards and
- some for matching Gift Tags too
- in a lovely, curly, professional typeface that's just perfect for Christmas.
- They print as 3 or 4 different sentiments to a single sheet of A4
- in black text, with a white background.
- The Gift Tags print on a separate sheet.
- Their retail price will be £2.99.












If you'd like to take a closer look, you can find them *here* in the Boutique.

And I hope you like them : )

I have just a couple more little things I want to add to the Boutique for Christmas this year. I think we'll do that this weekend.



Card Credits
'Peace, Love & Joy'
Card Bases: A6 cards cut from 340gsm White Card by Century Paper
Patterned Papers: 'Scandi-Chic Snowflakes' in Pure Silver & Cream. From The Colour Collection.
Sentiments: 'Joyful' Christmas Sentiments
Snowflake Die: Cuttlebug
Lavender Button & Lavender Button Twine: The Ribbon Girl
Scrap of Kraft Card, Small Crystals & other tiny embellishments

'Merry Noel'
Card Bases: A6 cards cut from 340gsm White Card by Century Paper
Patterned Papers: 'Fairy Lights', 'Snow Daisies' in Pure Crimson & White, 'Mistletoe' in Pure Silver & White, 'Twas the Night' Script Papers in Washed Cream. From The Colour Collection.
Sentiments: 'Joyful' Christmas Sentiments
Circle Dies: Spellbinders Nestabilities
Little Bells & Red Button Twine: The Ribbon Girl
Scrap of Kraft Card, Small Crystals & other tiny embellishments

4 comments on Joyful Christmas Sentiments

  1. Hi Liz,
    I love your card samples, and I've pinned the Noel card to make this Christmas.
    Thanks for the great ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Liz

    I love these fabulous Christmas sentiments and am just about to head over to the boutique to buy them.....

    Can you tell me tho which die you used for the tag?? Please don't tell me it's a PTI one... I have banned myself from buying more of their fabulous stuff till the new year!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Christine,
      I'm afraid it is PTI lol! ... Tag Sale #3 Die. It's my favourite Tag Die at the moment : )
      Liz
      xx

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous Liz - I love the merry noel tree card, reall pretty! Mary G x

    ReplyDelete